So you have viewed someone’s GB WhatsApp status and now you want to know how to add that video or text to your status section, right? Don’t worry, it’s very easy. You can add as much text and videos as you want to your GB WhatsApp status updates. The method is very simple and you do not need to use any special tool for this purpose. Here is a step-by-step guide to getting started:
What is GB WhatsApp Status?
If you are not familiar with the feature of GB WhatsApp status, it allows you to share videos and text with your contacts. The videos can be up to 30 seconds in length and the text can be up to 700 characters. You can also add emojis, photos, and GIFs to your status updates as well.
How to Set a Status on GB WhatsApp?
Here is the guide to setting your GB WhatsApp Status.
- Open the GB WhatsApp app on your device and tap the “Status” option at the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- Now, you will see the “Add Status” option at the top of the page. Tap on it to open the “New Status” page.
- You will see three options: Photo, Video, and Text.
- Select an option and choose the appropriate media file or write your text for the status update.
- Once you are done, tap on the “Send” button at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Then, you will see a list of all your contacts and groups who can view your status.
- Select the contacts and groups you want to share your status with, then tap on the “Done” button at the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Finally, your status will be shared with all of the contacts and groups you selected in a few seconds.
Now that you know how to set a status on GB WhatsApp, let’s go ahead and learn how to customize your status updates as well.
How to Customize Your GB WhatsApp Status?
Once you have found the content that you want to add to your status, you can customize it by adding personal touches such as adding text, creating a unique emoji design, or adding GIFs. To do this, click on the “Edit” button and you will be taken to a text editor where you can make your personalization.
Once you have finished customizing the status, click on “Save” and it will be added to your status section. You can also add multiple statuses so you can update them as often as you want.
Additionally, if you want to keep your status private, you can set it to be visible only to your contacts or specific friends. This way, only those in your contacts list can view it.
Do you see how easy it is to add and customize your status updates on GB WhatsApp? Now that you understand the ins and outs of tailoring your statuses to make them look their best, be bold! Let your creativity shine through for everyone to see.