Typing indications is a normal thing in messaging apps like WhatsApp. It is made for the convenience of users. For example, if you are chatting with someone on WhatsApp and you take a few seconds to think about what to type, the other person can see that you are typing.
But sometimes this “typing status” can be annoying. It is not desirable to let your chat partner know that you are taking time to compose a response and, worse, they can guess what you are typing. This is why GBWhatsApp latest version download has a feature to hide your typing status from the other person so no one can know when you are typing.
In this guide, we will show you how to hide your typing status on GBWhatsApp. Just follow the steps and you’ll be able to chat without anyone knowing when you’re typing.
How to Hide Typing Status on WhatsApp?
First, we will start with normal WhatsApp and we will learn how to hide typing status when you are using normal WhatsApp. If you are not using a modified version of WhatsApp like GBWhatsApp or FMWhatsApp then you can use this method. So here is the guide:
- Go to mobile settings and then go to network settings to turn off your mobile data and WiFi.
- You can also activate airplane mode.
- Now open WhatsApp and type the message that you want to send.
- Once you type the message, press the send button and turn on mobile data or WiFi. Your friend will not be able to see typing status while sending the message.
Now, let’s move on to GBWhatsApp. If you are using it, then you can follow these simple steps. Also make sure that you check out the other features like how to freeze last seen, how to hide chats, and how how to use DND mode.
How to Hide Typing Status on GBWhatsApp?
WhatsApp GB has one of the most convenient methods of hiding your typing status. All it takes is a few easy taps and you can get back to lurking in peace! Here’s how you can do it:
- Open GBWhatsApp and go to Settings
- Select Privacy from the list of options
- Toggle the ‘Hide Typing Status’ switch to on
- Voilà! Your typing status is now hidden and no one will be able to tell that you’re typing.
You can now stalk your friends without worrying about them knowing what you’re up to! Now you know how to hide your typing status in GBWhatsApp, so have fun and enjoy chatting without anyone knowing what you’re up to.
Benefits of Hiding Typing Status?
- Increased privacy: Hiding your typing status on GBWhatsApp gives you more control over who sees when you’re typing a message.
- Avoid awkward conversations: By hiding the type status, you prevent people from knowing that you are writing them a message and potentially creating an awkward conversation if they don’t respond quickly enough.
- More precise timing for sending messages: Without the typing indicator, people can send their messages at any time without having to worry about others seeing them as ‘typing’.
- Flexibility in messaging frequency: With the absence of a type indicator, users no longer have to worry about responding too quickly or slowly since there is no visible indication of when they sent their last message.
- Reduced distraction: Notifications about someone typing can be distracting and take away from other important notifications such as those related to work or school activities.
To maintain your privacy and avoid any potentially uncomfortable conversations, utilizing the GBWhatsApp feature to hide your typing status is a wise choice. With the steps outlined above, you can safeguard your typing privacy and take advantage of greater security, precise timing for message transmission, freedom to choose how often to communicate, and decreased interference.