When we talk about GBWhatsApp, one thing comes to mind and that is freedom of use. Yes, you can use custom privacy features that are not present in the official WhatsApp app. Also, you can use privacy that is matchless. You can decide what you need to share and show and what to not. There are many options in this app and hiding the online status is one of them. Today, we will learn how to hide online status on GBWhatsApp. So keep reading this post.
What is the Online Status of WhatsApp?
If you are a WhatsApp user then you know how important it is to be able to control who can see when you are online and who cannot. With the GBWhatsApp download App, you can configure your settings so that you can hide your Online Status on the platform. This way, even if you are using WhatsApp for messaging, no one will know that you are online.
Online status is a little green dot that is displayed next to your name on the main WhatsApp page. It serves as an indicator of whether someone is online or not. Knowing when someone is online can be useful when you are trying to have a conversation with someone but don’t want to reveal your own online status.
Similar to online status, you can also hide blue ticks, recording status, and typing status easily.
Fortunately, the GBWhatsApp App allows you to hide your Online Status with just a few simple steps. So we will learn today how to hide online status in GBWhatsApp.
How to Hide Online Status on GBWhatsApp?
It is not so straightforward to hide online status on GBWhatsApp because it is locked deep down in the settings. However, we will try to make it easy for you. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open GBWhatsApp on your phone and tap on the three dots that are located in the top right corner.
- Now tap on GB Settings and then go to the Privacy and Security tab.
- Tap on Hide Online Status next to the Freeze Last Seen option.
- Turn it on and you are all set to go.
So, now you can enjoy the privilege to stay invisible while using GBWhatsApp. Be sure to use this wisely and don’t get too carried away with it. After all, you don’t want to get that reputation of being a ghost among your friends.
How to Hide or Freeze Last Seen On GBWhatsApp?
Now you know how to hide your online status but if you want to freeze or hide last seen status then you can do it as well. In this guide, we will tell you how to do this.
- Tap on the three dots menu that is located in the up-right corner.
- Now select settings that are located at the bottom of the list.
- Go to Accounts and then Privacy.
- Among the list of options, you’ll find Last Seen, tap on it.
- Now choose “My contacts except…” to hide your last seen status from the selected contacts.
- You can also choose “Nobody” to hide it from everyone.
- Press ok and you are done.
It’s that easy to hide your last seen status on GBWhatsApp! So now you can control who sees when you have been active and who doesn’t. So go ahead, hide your last seen status, and enjoy the freedom.